- Rugged construction, capable of withstanding the abuse of the production environment
- Advanced digital speed control with stepper motor
- Selectable speeds of 1-24 ipm (3-60 cpm)
- Test angle is permanently set for 180° testing
- 10 pound load cell is included with the machine
- Capable of pulling up to 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Test samples as short as 1/2” to as long as 6” (12-150 mm)
- Designed to accept standard 2” x 6” peel panels (50 mm x 150 mm)
- Increments of 1.25 - 11.25 cm / .5-4.5 in.
- Operating temperature range 32°-122° F (0°-50° C)
- Capable of stand-alone operation with integrated digital touchscreen display
- Data can be downloaded to EZ Data software for complete data management
- Universal input voltage from 85-265 VAC (50/60 Hz)
Data Acquisition System
- The ChemInstruments electronic data acquisition system is a state-of-the-art microprocessor controlled force measurement package that combines accuracy with ease of use. This system simultaneously controls test motion, reads the force of a test from a load cell, digitally displays it, and stores the data in its memory.
- Records 400HZ, 8 samples are collected, averaged and stored as a data point. A test will generate a data point every 20ms
- Displays the average, high, and low measured force results immediately upon completion of a test
- Export data by USB connection to a local PC with our EZ Data software
- Displays test values in grams, kilograms, ounces, pounds, or Newtons
- EZ Data Compatible Remote setup, operational control, and enhanced data collection are all possible when coupled with our EZ Data management software. This application requires an external PC.
- Calibration Service is available for this equipment. Contact us for more information.
- EZ Data management software
- Various test panel sizes and materials
- Custom sized hand rollers
- Various sized specimen tape cutters
- Test panel holder
- Additional load cell capacities available: 2 and 5 pounds
- PSTC and TLMI testing manuals
- Custom speeds
- Height: 8” (20 cm)
- Width: 23” (58 cm)
- Depth: 12” (30 cm)
- Weight: 29 lbs (13 kg)
Some of the more popular test methods that this device is capable of performing:
- PSTC: 101 (A, B, C, D, E, F), 4, 15, 55
- ASTM: D 3330
- TLMI: L-IA1, L-IA2, L-IA3
- AFERA: 4001 P11
- FINAT: FTM 1-6, 10, 11
Get precision measurements for 90° peel tests with the ChemInstruments 90° peel adhesive testing machine. The 90° peel adhesive tester runs at varying speeds for added flexibility and offers a number of additional features.